What is your Favorite WOW World  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which WOW world is your Favorite?

• The Call to Adventure
    • Jungle of the Elements
    • The Sands of Time
    • The Depth of Winter
    • The Fear of Darkness

Since I’ve been playing since War of Words one, I opt for The Depth of Winter because it’s the newest world.  I’m enjoying the change of scenery, new action aspects, and new achievements. 

• Like 1

I like them all for different reasons. I choose actions and talents that will work on most boards then choose random boards. That may change when the new world starts because different actions and talents might not work the same

• Like 1

I have favorite boards in 3 of the four worlds. I really don’t care for the call to adventure world, and play mostly in either sands or winter.  Ive been patiently waiting for the deforestation board so very excited about that one!  

• Like 2

On 1/2/2020 at 9:31 AM, Ga Peach said:

Since I’ve been playing since War of Words one, I opt for The Depth of Winter because it’s the newest world.  I’m enjoying the change of scenery, new action aspects, and new achievements. 

I started playing all worlds at the same time and while all the worlds are fun, I enjoy the Winter games the most. I love the scenery and action. Least favorite is Call to Adventure.

• Love 1

There are some boards on the Call to Adventure that I really like, especially when I bring winter actions into it. But I agree, the Winter World is my favorite too. 

• Snowflake 1

I started playing right after The Sands of Time was introduced in WoW2 and it is still my favorite world.  The Wheel of Time, The Pools of Life, The Cave of Wonders, and of course growing multipliers underneath my opponents' letters with Rain and then destroying them… puts a smile on my face.

• Like 1

I love them all but I suffer from SAD in the winter and having these pretty light-filled shiny boards cheers me up a lot and makes me feel that snow and ice aren’t all bad!

I made this poll multiple choice and added the Fear of Darkness. If any of you who already voted would like to also vote for FOD, let me know and I will add a vote for it. 🙂 

On 3/15/2020 at 6:17 PM, Melodie Mary said:

I made this poll multiple choice and added the Fear of Darkness. If any of you who already voted would like to also vote for FOD, let me know and I will add a vote for it. 🙂 

Yes, please add it for me. Now I am playing the boards in a more relaxed fashion  when I have had time to get used to them before a new one appears and withe the time to enjoy them for themselves rather than trying to find any faults with them I am really starting to enjoy all the quirky new mechanics, talents, hazards and artwork. I’m always feeling excited to get a new game and I have been experimenting with some of the new features on some of the boards in other worlds.

• ghost 1