Individualized stats would be nice!!

I love this game and will play just about anyone that starts a game but I do tend to play the same 10-20 people and also have several ongoing rivalries so it would be nice if I could see wins vs losses of my games against specific people or stats on individual boards...just for fun. Something to think about in the next update!

Open up the game and click on Leaderboards and achievements.  Then click on leaderboards.  Anybody that you play with that you are friends on game Center with, will show up here as well as any gameplay stats you share (one on one, 2 player, etc.). I know there’s been a few issues with people adding new friends in Game Center after the last few updates, but I’d say poke around and see what you can do!  And great ideas for future stats! It would cool to have a ‘stats’ feature on the homepage that broke everything down. I’m not sure how much work that would entail our fearless leader, but I love the idea! Anyway, hope this helps!! 
-Emily 

• Love 1