Shied/FB colors are all blue when you hold the peak button so you can’t tell if it’s actually a place you can play (you don’t know whose shield is whose when holding peak). Is that an easy adjustment? Like when you hold peak, each person snowflakes are their own color so it’s easy to tell. 

just a thought!

D2F97818-6A04-4E45-B643-C07A8663E222.jpeg

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Duplicatable by having Talents off, with Fire and Rain on the board. The game allows you to place a letter directly in the center of the rain’s area of effect, even if the space is currently on fire.

We've researched this before during testing when I noticed something similar.  It turns out that the definitions of those stats are not quite what you're thinking they are.  For instance you can't add

Server hotfixes: June 11, 2:47 PM PST: The board description for Deforestation now says that 10 bombs will be provided The Abyss: On this board, the multiplier now goes up by 100 per

Posted Images

I do have that feature on. That feature only works when you are holding a letter or action tile and are moving it over the board. I’m talking about when you are just holding the peek button.

5 hours ago, Jeremy Thomas Fuller said:

I'll put it on the list for next year's enhancements.

Sounds good! I want to clarify that I’m not talking about unplayable areas. I mean making the blue shield/FB logo the color of the respective player (like snowflakes and lanterns). That way when using the peek button, you can tell whose shield/fb belongs to who. Does that make sense?

Edited by Ethan19R

I noticed you cannot chat on any game.  Was the feature turned off??  Or did I miss a memo regarding this issue?   I went through A few games and it’s like that on all of them. The chat screen does not give you the option to type anywhere.  The whole screen is black then shadowed at the bottom.  

907DB0AE-FE59-4882-8D0A-5218516700F2.png

30 minutes ago, Grayfox13 said:

I noticed you cannot chat on any game.  Was the feature turned off??  Or did I miss a memo regarding this issue?   I went through A few games and it’s like that on all of them. The chat screen does not give you the option to type anywhere.  The whole screen is black then shadowed at the bottom.  

907DB0AE-FE59-4882-8D0A-5218516700F2.png

I just tested my chat feature in a game with you, and don’t have any issues. I’m sure you tried, but if you haven’t, maybe try restarting your phone, make sure your software is up to date, and you can always delete and redownload the app?

• Smile 1
5 minutes ago, Ethan19R said:

I just tested my chat feature in a game with you, and don’t have any issues. I’m sure you tried, but if you haven’t, maybe try restarting your phone, make sure your software is up to date, and you can always delete and redownload the app?

It’s working now- that was strange.  Thanks for testing it. 

I notice when you don’t play any letters for your turn, you must “pass.” This prevents you from being able to move whirlwinds and other action tiles like rain for your turn, despite playing any letters. Is that something that can be fixed?

1 hour ago, Ethan19R said:

I notice when you don’t play any letters for your turn, you must “pass.” This prevents you from being able to move whirlwinds and other action tiles like rain for your turn, despite playing any letters. Is that something that can be fixed?

That's working as intended. It's listed in the Armory for those tiles. You are required to play tiles from your rack in every turn.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Thomas Fuller said:

That's working as intended. It's listed in the Armory for those tiles. You are required to play tiles from your rack in every turn.

Thanks. What about the statistics issue above?

16 hours ago, Jeremy Thomas Fuller said:

I don't have a comment about that at this time.

No worries, it’s not a big deal at all. I just happened to see it and figured I’d let you know about it. No need to look into it. 

On 6/19/2020 at 12:44 AM, Ethan19R said:

I think there’s a bug in the stats. It says I have 398 thousand point games, but I haven’t played that many games. 

We've researched this before during testing when I noticed something similar.  It turns out that the definitions of those stats are not quite what you're thinking they are.  For instance you can't add "Games Won" to "Games Lost" and derive "Games Played", and for more than one reason.  Besides leaving out any tie games, any games that you bailed out of "without incurring a loss" or were terminated due to the player who was ahead being booted from the game leaving you as having played a game that was neither a win (cause you didn't) nor a loss (cause you didn't).

However, the Thousand Pt. Games (, etc.) statistic(s) counts every game as it finishes, won, lost, tied, aborted, abandoned, etc.  

So if you start a 2-player game with someone and immediately score over 1000 points and then they turn around and leave the game before you even get a second turn.  Well you didn't win that game, and you didn't lose that game, but you did have a Thousand Pt. Game.

It's a little weird to wrap your head around and I could probably do a better job explaining it, but that's what's going on, and why it's not a bug.

• Like 1
  • ghost 1
  • 2 weeks later...

On the new River Rapids board, when a snowstorm is played, the top part of the water unfreezes and becomes water. Is that supposed to happen? This patch of water stays the entire time during the snowstorm. 

352CAB49-F8E4-4ADD-9E81-792A6BC6FCA9.png

10 hours ago, Ethan19R said:

On the new River Rapids board, when a snowstorm is played, the top part of the water unfreezes and becomes water. Is that supposed to happen? This patch of water stays the entire time during the snowstorm. 

The board description states "The middle portion of the Water moves down every turn."  I always took this to mean it works like Elm Street except the middle slides down rather than the sides.  This confirms it.  The snowstorm is only effecting what's on the board and since platform movement is the LAST thing to happen, unfrozen water slides down into the upper center position.  Just an unexpected interaction between different game elements, so TL;DR: yes, this is supposed to happen.  I love it because in real life, moving water is harder to freeze!

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Reuben said:

The board description states "The middle portion of the Water moves down every turn."  I always took this to mean it works like Elm Street except the middle slides down rather than the sides.  This confirms it.  The snowstorm is only effecting what's on the board and since platform movement is the LAST thing to happen, unfrozen water slides down into the upper center position.  Just an unexpected interaction between different game elements, so TL;DR: yes, this is supposed to happen.  I love it because in real life, moving water is harder to freeze!

I understand. But it’s literally just the very top part that stays water. Like the ice doesn’t keep sliding down to reveal more water as more turns happen during the snowstorm, if that makes sense. Any idea on that?

17 hours ago, Ethan19R said:

I understand. But it’s literally just the very top part that stays water. Like the ice doesn’t keep sliding down to reveal more water as more turns happen during the snowstorm, if that makes sense. Any idea on that?

Because the exposed bit of water re-freezes every turn during Snowstorm. Remember, freezing takes effect before movement.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

“Blinded By The Light” achievement is failing to award. I’ve tried it twice now with the same player. The first time, I wondered if the fact I’d played lanterns too caused the problem so this time I held back but my opponent has covered the board and still no award. Help!

99DA5338-99A9-4BDE-A838-939A0E75AA7C.jpeg

4C88D1C1-0A3D-49BF-AEDD-2E80CDAA979B.jpeg

2DB64E06-1870-4AA6-A74D-DC6E21FCAD47.jpeg

Edited by janieloveday
Adding “Peek” screenshot

Good to know, and thanks for corroborating. My guess is something I did to correct other bugs broke that achievement after it had already been tested. Unfortunately, I'm not slated to resume development on this until later in the fall/winter. I'll do my best to take a look at this type of thing right away, to clear as many outstanding bugs as I can at first before delving into the next world. Sorry about that!